Thursday, April 22, 2010

Awful 80s Fashion #6

Today, the 6th in our series of public service announcements about how not to dress. I bring you Awful 80s Fashion!

Do I really need to say anything?

Do my ankles look fat? Hell, yes!

Why do designers think we want to look like little kids? I don't know if you can tell in the insert picture, but the back of the sweater has the backs of the bunnies with real pom-pom tails. And Saks had the audacity to charge $180 for this sweater in 1985!

Take one sweater, add another sweater to each sleeve and you've got three sweaters in one!

Honey, I lost my underarms.

Add 10 pounds to your hips instantly with this amazing dress!

Even better, add 20 pounds!

I'm big, I'm bad, I'm plaid.

I actually like this cape-coat. But the photo cracks me up. Did someone call Zorro?